Katy Area Safety Fest — this weekend! Come join the Harris County Sheriff’s Office and many other agencies participating Saturday!
“The Katy Area Safety Fest is free to the public and will feature personnel, equipment, and apparatus from the 30+ agencies that serve the greater Katy area.
The Safety Festival’s purpose is to familiarize residents with the men and women who serve the greater Katy area, as well as the daily tasks of various agencies that protect the community through a variety of fun, educational, and high-energy activities.
Please like and follow www.facebook.com/KatyAreaSafetyFest/ on Facebook and help share the event with their friends and neighbors. In addition to sharing our social media posts, attendees can find out more details about the event, schedule of attractions and demonstrations, as well as maps and the list of event, sponsors on our event website, www.safetyfestkaty.org.
Festival activities will include:
• Fire and EMS exhibits, vehicle tours, demonstrations, and extrication demos
• Life Flight and Police and Coast Guard helicopter landing and viewing
• Law enforcement vehicle tours, safety exhibits, and live demonstrations
• An inflatable play area and children’s activities including “Jr. Firefighter Challenge”
• Food and refreshment vendors
The Katy Area Safety Fest is the place to be on Saturday, April 22nd from 10am-2pm… You won’t want to miss it.”
Image credit: Katy Area Safety Fest